Monday, July 11, 2011

Things are Hoppin' Around Here!

It has been hard to get  to an update.  things are really busy now that the Pageant has started and thousands of people are showing up.  It is quite amazing to see the Pageant and all that goes with it.  We went the other night and were amazed at the production; but, more amazed at the gospel message that it conveys.  It bears an amazing testimony to the world of this work. 
I have been called as a couselor in the mission presidency and that has definately chnged the comlextion of the mission for me.  Mom gets more time in the sites, which she likes.  I am now doing mostly administrative things now and fussing with mission details. Have a lot of sickness int he mission right now and have been visiting missionaries, some in the hospital.  I still do the shows and play my banjo, but haven't been in the sites.  I probably will get one day a week inthe sites once I get my feet on the ground.  The call came as a surprise, of course; but when your out here, you do whatever the Lord needs done. 
Love all you guys,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment